Talks and publications
- Title: The limits of anonymization and the future of privacy
- Title: On how human behaviour bounds privacy and the privacy-conscientious use of big data
- Where: Financial Conduct Authority, London
- Date: 2018.June.28
- Slides: Available upon request
- de Montjoye Y.A, , Farzanehfar, A., Hendrickx, J. and Rocher, L., 2017. Solving artificial intelligence’s privacy problem. Field Actions Science Reports. The journal of field actions, (Special Issue 17), pp.80-83. Available online.